Foldable KN95 face mask $2.50 per mask
The KN95 facemask is a protective mask that filters 95% of particulates greater than 0.3 microns. These masks offer significant protection over standard surgical 3-ply masks and are approved by the CDC as acceptable replacements for the hard-to-find N95 masks.
- HIGHLY EFFECTIVE - The KN-95 mask captures 95% of all tiny non-oily particles in the air. This mask provides a significantly higher level of protection than 3-ply disposables.
- DISPOSABLE: The KN-95 mask is disposable and is not designed to be worn for a long period.
- GOOD FIT: Flexible nose-fitting form, stretchy ear loops, and soft materials make for a comfortable and effective fit. To be certified as a KN95 mask, the testing laboratory requires the manufacturer to run fit tests on real humans with ≤ 8% leakage.
- HIGH BREATHABILITY, but do not wear with a beard or stubble.
- Manufactured at FDA Registered Medical Device Facility
Proper KN95 Mask Usage
Proper Care of KN95 Masks
- If you must, extended use is favored over reuse because it involves less touching of the respirator and therefore less risk of contact transmission. (Should you absolutely need to reuse your mask simply hang it in a designated storage area or keep in a clean, breathable container such as a paper bag between uses.)
- Clean hands before and after touching or adjusting the respirator, if necessary, for comfort or to maintain fit.
- Avoid touching the inside of the mask. If inadvertent contact is made with the inside surface, discard the mask and perform hand hygiene using soap and water or disinfectant.
- Use a pair of clean (non-sterile) gloves when donning your used N95 respirator and performing a fit check. Discard gloves after the N95 respirator is on and any adjustments are made to ensure it is sitting comfortably on your face with a good seal.
Shipments are arriving weekly and we anticipate being able to meet your needs quickly. We are doing our very best to expedite all orders.
3M can be quoted saying this about the comparison of N95 and KN95 masks: "Based on this comparison, it is reasonable to consider China KN95, AS/NZ P2, Korea 1st Class, and Japan DS FFRs as “equivalent” to US NIOSH N95 and European FFP2 respirators, for filtering non-oil-based particles such as those resulting from wildfires, PM 2.5 air pollution, volcanic eruptions, or bioaerosols (e.g. viruses)"