Throughout any given workday, employees use their hands to write up a report, shake hands with a new client, open doors, and much more. All of these activities expose hands to harmful germs and bacteria. Illness is linked to productivity loss, costing employers $225.8 billion annually in the U.S.  Considering that 80 percent of all infections are transmitted by hands, it’s crucial to implement an effective hand hygiene program at work.
By placing our automated hand sanitizer dispenser in high-traffic areas businesses can effectively help maintain a safer work environment. Placement in multiple areas encourages use. VIZ dispensers can easily be mounted to walls, or placed on modular floor stands that can be moved where needed.
Suggested locations for VIZ dispensers
• Break Rooms
• Rest Rooms
• Desk Areas
• Common Areas
Choose VIZ with confidence
• Easy installation.
• Wall mountable (Optional floor stand available)
• Use floor stand for mobile applications.
• Reliable touch-free infrared dispenser
• Automatic and adjustable dosage.
• Refillable reservoir is compatible with any gel sanitizer.
• 1000 ml capacity, 1.5ml peruse, roughly 667 uses every refill.
• Large front window for easy monitoring of sanitizer levels.
• Operates on six “AA” cell batteries (not included).
• Recommended for high traffic areas.